Here’s what I’m crushing on this month….
1. The comforters have been a vexing point ever since I got the 2 queen beds in this house. Half of my comforters are double/full and barely cover the bed and it’s insanely hard to find fabric that I like. Solution: a King duvet insert like this one and a cover that I can wash easier than a comforter.
2. This super simple remote camera for my DSLR from Amazon – because we all love a good selfie 😉
3. A kickass comfy armchair for my office. Ever since moving out a bunch of furniture (more on that later), I’ve precious few places to sit in the office. I love these overstuffed chairs for two and think a brown leather one like this would look great in the house!
4. My car has been a reliable vehicle for 7 years now and I only slightly regret not buying the keyless entry when I got the car (but I did keep the cost under $16,000). I can pick up one like this for not too bad but then need to have it installed. Detail, details.
5. A really cool chandelier like these for the living room and dining room (and the electrician to go with them!). Aren’t these cool? It looks like a jellyfish hanging from the ceiling!
There you have it, a few of the things I’ve been obsessing over lately (3 out of 5 for the house!) and are on my mental “should buy” list!