here it is Day 28 and still nothing spent on groceries. I did eat out 3 meals out of town and once out of my allowance. Here are a few lessons I’ve learned.
1. Clean the pantry first otherwise you’ll miss a lot of random food.
3. Once the smoke starts to pour out of the oven it’s a good idea to remove the food therein. Blackened pumpkin seeds are not that yummy.
7. Milk can be frozen.
8. Lettuce should not be frozen.
9. Breakfast is optional.
10. Christmas goodies infuse a lot of sugar into the pantry
11. Dog treat may look like cookies but should not be consumed by humans
13. Canned carrots are just as good as fresh ones.
14. Green eggs and ham is more than a book.
15. Taco Bell seasoning makes rice and beans fancy.
16. Do not consider stringing popcorn or cranberries on a Christmas tree if you’ll be tempted to nibble.
17. Find something else to do when co-workers go out for coffee.
18. Weird recipes can be fantastic. Example: jello, cream cheese and pretzel salad